Thursday 28 August 2014

Pudology




If you read my allergy and free from - haul post you would remember that I bought a selection of Pudology at 4 for £5.


So I'm going to start with my least favourite which was the Lemon Pud


It has a very fresh and clean taste, very lemony, but for me it was not sweet or even creamy enough, however if this was paired with something else like maybe a shortbread or cupcake it could work really well!



Next up was the Strawberry Pud.


Great taste, very light, almost a mousse texture and the biscuit base was just the right amount of sweetness and crunch to make this an all around great tasting dessert!


Now for my second favourite, Banoffee Pud.


Wow! The combinations were great and I'm sure you would not be able to tell that this was a dairy and gluten free alternative. The flavour of the toffee and banana really come through well, not too sweet and very moreish!



Last but not least, my absolute favourite was the Chocolate Pud


This reminded me of the chocolate part in the M&S Profiteroles that I used to buy all the time.  This pud was so good that I actually hate to admit that I licked the spoon as well as the container until there was absolutely nothing left and I still wanted more! There just wasn't enough of it!

Everything about it was just perfect yet so simple because it is just chocolate (dairy and gluten free of course).


 It is such a shame that I can not get these any where locally, even Tesco's online does not have it! I will search these out and I guarantee that I will have one in my bag wherever I go.

But there is also one other flavour that I have not yet tried and that is the chocolate orange, without tasting it I'm quite sure that it will be a close contender for my number spot!

If anyone knows where I can get these within the London area please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment