Friday 4 April 2014

Innocent Super Smoothie - Antioxidant

Whilst browsing the juice aisle in my local Waitrose I spyed the new a Innocent range that I had recently seen on Facebook and Twitter.


I settled on the Antioxidant one as I want to find a "grab-n-go" green juice to help me get as much nutrients as possible.


I did like the taste of this and would honestly purchase it again as well as try out the rest of the range.


I must say Innocent do know what they are doing when it comes to smoothies and I have always been a big fan. So I am happy they now have this Super Smoothie line to add to their range.


This was on offer at an introductory price of £2.00




Related Posts

Smoothie - Banana and Strawberry

Moringa Oleifera

Recipe - Green Juice

Naked - Green Machine

Savse - Super Green





No comments:

Post a Comment