Friday 4 April 2014

Naked - Green Machine

So after debating I decided to go back to Waitrose and pick up the Naked juice, which is what I originally intended to buy.


As it states that it has apple, pineapple and kiwi juice I actually thought it would have a nice sweet flavour to it, but I wondered how this would be "antioxidant".


Then I read the ingredients and realised it also included botanical extracts of spirulina, chlorella, broccoli, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, parsley, ginger root, blue green algae and odourless garlic, all of which are POWDERED!


It actually says ".... don't judge a smoothie by its colour. It actually tastes good."

I disagree.


I don't know whether it was the powdered ingredients that I disliked the taste of but I really did not like this juice. I tried, I kept sipping, very small sips, but the consistency, smell and overall taste (which was sweet) did not impress me at all.

I had to throw it away, £2.39 in the bin!

Have you tried this juice? Do you agree or disagree? I really want to know if it was just me!




Related Posts

Smoothie - Banana and Strawberry

Moringa Oleifera

Recipe - Green Juice

Innocent Super Smoothie - Antioxidant

Savse - Super Green






No comments:

Post a Comment