Wednesday 2 April 2014

Savse - Super Green

I had been on the look out for a grab n go green juice as I knew that making it at home would not be a long lasting feature for me.  But I knew I needed a quick and easy way to get some nutrients into my body what with my current health situation (read previous blog post about reintroducing gluten).


So imagine my surprise when I saw this in my local Waitrose! I actually had my hand on the Naked green juice and was also looking at the new Innocent range when I saw Savse out of the corner of my eye.


The spinach and kale jumped out at me, that's exactly what I need to help increase my iron levels. It wasn't until I actually read the label in detail after I purchased it that I noticed it had broccoli in it! Oh well it's still worth a try!

On first sip I noticed that it wasn't sweet, hence the "No added sugar" but I thought the pear would have sweetened it naturally.

The after taste is where the broccoli is most prominent, but not overpowering. So I took another sip and was surprisingly impressed, so much so that I did some research and found the rest of the range on the website aswell as their twitter and Facebook accounts!

I can't wait to try the rest of the range but I think this one will benefit me, health wise, the most at the moment.





Related Posts

Smoothie - Banana and Strawberry

Moringa Oleifera

Recipe - Green Juice

Naked - Green Machine

Innocent Super Smoothie - Antioxidant

Whole Foods - Juice Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment