Sunday 30 March 2014

Nairns Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks

Having always like Nairns before I became GF I was happy to find at the Allergy and Free From Show 2013 (speaking of which I need to ensure I have a load of cash to spend at the show this year!) that they had launched a GF range.

At the time they only had two varieties, Oats and Syrup or Oats and Fruit, but recently when I was browsing on the Tesco website I noticed that they had a new variety, Chocolate Chip.


I then went into a Tesco and found them amongst the limited offering of GF products on the shelf and without hesitation picked them up.

As with all of their ranges the biscuits come in packs of 4 with 4 biscuits in each, (actually I think the non GF biscuits have more in each pack).


As always Nairns never let you down, GF or not I can honestly say there is not a difference in quality or taste and I feel like I am eating a "normal biscuit"!





Related Posts

Dairy Free Chocolate Coated Banana Chips and Raisins

Prewett's - Jammy Wheels

Genius - Chocolate Cupcakes

Free From Cheese Crackers

Newburn Bakehouse - Blueberry and Cranberry Muffins

Waitrose Free From - Fruit Scones

Genius Croissants and Pains au Chocolat

Udi's Muffins


Snack - M&S Mini Coconut Macaroons




No comments:

Post a Comment