Wednesday 19 March 2014

Eating Out Gluten Free - Pizza Express

Yesterday was my brothers birthday so we had a nice family dinner at Pizza Express, which also gave me a chance to try out their GF pizza base.



Out of their pizza choices you can hav a GF base from their Romana and Classic pizzas, so their was enough choice. View menu http://www.pizzaexpress.com/our-food/our-restaurant-menu/glutenfree/ 

I decided on the Pollo ad Astra which is Chicken, peppadew sweet peppers, cajun spices, garlic oil, red onions. But I asked for no cheese!


It was actually pretty good and I didn't even miss the cheese. Only down side was that the GF bases are smaller than the regular base.

I was planning to save half and bring it home to add cheese to it but I pretty much scoffed the lot (bar one or two bites) along with a mixed salad.

All in all I can't complain about the food, it didn't bloat me like regular pizza would and I will definatley go back and try out a few different toppings!



Cake made by my Mum, not GF so I could not sample it :(





No comments:

Post a Comment