Thursday 6 March 2014

Snack - M&S Mini Coconut Macaroons


I spotted these this morning when I went into Marks & Spencers looking for a snack as I hadn't had breakfast (I never have breakfast if I have to leave the house early).

So after looking through the rest of the range and prices I decided on these as the other items where cheese crackers and I can't do dairy!

I was surprised when I opened the box to find that they are individually packaged



so perfect for throwing in your bag when you're in need of a snack throughout the day! There was actually 5 in the box but I ate one before I took the picture.

Taste - I have no complaints, full coconut flavour, not too sweet, moist and doesn't crumble.

Maybe I will need to try out the rest of the range, previously I had only tried their bread and fruit loaf, but it looks like they have added a lot more. Well worth a trip to one of the larger stores in London!






Related Posts

Dairy Free Chocolate Coated Banana Chips and Raisins

Prewett's - Jammy Wheels

Genius - Chocolate Cupcakes

Free From Cheese Crackers

Newburn Bakehouse - Blueberry and Cranberry Muffins

Waitrose Free From - Fruit Scones

Nairns Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks

Genius Croissants and Pains au Chocolat

Udi's Muffins



No comments:

Post a Comment