Saturday 29 March 2014

Udi's White Rolls

Yet again shopping in my local Asda and the Genuis bread is out of stock!  Then I spotted these, udi's white rolls.


Since I have liked the other udi's products so far I thought I would give this a try in the hope that if I liked it then I would have another alternative for bread.


They are very soft, as described on the packet, but from the look of the roll I thought it would have that just baked chewy kind of crust. Unfortunately not but that being said the roll holds well when cut and has a great bread consistency.


I made a ham and cheese (using lactofree mature cheddar) roll and this was my second roll of the day! I made just a ham roll for lunch that I took to work and enjoyed it so much that I decided on another for dinner!


I would defo buy these rolls again and I am even more tempted now to try their loaf when I can actually find it in store!




No comments:

Post a Comment