Sunday 13 April 2014

Newburn Bakehouse - Blueberry and Cranberry Muffins


Well well well, I'm sure when I first tried these they were Warburtons and they had milk in them!


I understand they are they are Warbuton name however branded as Newburn Bakehouse and a recipe change.


I remember them being very most and when symptoms appeared I checked the ingredients and saw milk.  But to my surprise when I decided to pick these of the shelf in Waitrose I was happily surprised at the ingredient list.


So after getting them home and opening up the packet I was glad to find that they were still moist and very tasty.

Not too sweet and just amount of fruit to muffin ratio, however I would say that the fruit could have been chopped up to ensure even distribution, but why complain about that.

Perfect!

Was I imagining things or have the branding and recipe changed? Let me know!





Related Posts

Dairy Free Chocolate Coated Banana Chips and Raisins

Prewett's - Jammy Wheels

Genius - Chocolate Cupcakes

Free From Cheese Crackers

Waitrose Free From - Fruit Scones

Nairns Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks

Genius Croissants and Pains au Chocolat

Udi's Muffins


Snack - M&S Mini Coconut Macaroons

No comments:

Post a Comment