Friday 23 May 2014

Free From Cheese Crackers

I was craving crackers and jam so went ahead and picked up these Free From Cheese Crackers at Asda, not realising that they were cheese flavoured crackers rather than crackers for cheese!!



No I didn't look at the ingredient!

Anyway, when you open up the box you wil find two foil packets


Which is good as it helps to keep them fresh.

There is a good amount within each pack


However due to the size if each crackers it is very easy to sit and eat them like you would a packet of crisps. Which I did!!


The are very moreish and also quite salty, so definitely would be best to pair it with some cheese, chutney, grapes etc.

With every cracker I needed a sip of my drink, but I just couldn't stop eating them until I realised I had eaten the whole thing!

Now with me being lactose intolerant it probably wasn't a good idea for me to even try these but thankfully my symptoms were not to major afterwards. However I definitely will not be eating the second pack just because I don't want to cause myself any problems.

But if you are able to tolerate dairy then definitely give them a try!






Related Posts

Dairy Free Chocolate Coated Banana Chips and Raisins

Prewett's - Jammy Wheels

Genius - Chocolate Cupcakes

Newburn Bakehouse - Blueberry and Cranberry Muffins

Waitrose Free From - Fruit Scones

Nairns Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks

Genius Croissants and Pains au Chocolat

Udi's Muffins


Snack - M&S Mini Coconut Macaroons



No comments:

Post a Comment