Wednesday 7 May 2014

Natures Store - Tomato and Basil Soup Cup

I find it quite that strange that a lot of soups have gluten in them, I understand why they may have dairy, but gluten?!?

So imagine my surprise when I saw this on the shelf in Asda, in the free from section.


"Perfect" I thought, well as long as they taste good.



They come in four individual foil packets, so very handy to just throw in your bag for times when there are no gluten free options available, at least you know you can always get some hot water!


The directions are pretty self explanatory, however I personally do not measure my water. However much water fits into my cup of choice will be the amount if water that I will use.


Contents of soup packet


Boiled water added


A good stir and one minute later!

The smell is very intense, makes your mouth water in anticipation of the taste.

The taste is flavourful, the combination of tomato and basil is just right, not salty or powdery at all.

It was so moreish! I was already thinking about picking up a few more boxes so that I could ensure I always had a few packs in my bag.


I loved it!







No comments:

Post a Comment