Saturday 3 May 2014

Asda and Wholefoods Haul


So I managed to get out of the house, with the help of my mum and brother, as I really needed to get a few bits and pieces.

Above is my GF and DF friendly purchases from Asda.

Cheese Crackers - 1st time buy so will do a seperate review
Nairns Biscuit Breaks - these were on offer at 2 for £3 (they don't stick my favourite chocolate flavour)
Genius Bread - £2.80
Pure Sunflower Spread - £1.50
Nature's Stores Tomato and Basil Soup - 1st time buy so will do a seperate review
Lactofree Yoghurt
Udi's Chocolate Chip and Toffee Muffins -  Yum!!

Then I went into Wholefoods with the intention of picking up 2 things!


Proper Corn Sweet and Salty - £1.99
Bessant and Drury's Strawberry Ice Cream - 1st time buy so will do a seperate review
Trek Protein Bar (Banana Bread, Oat Raisin and Cocoa Oat) - 99p each on offer at 2 for £1.49
Coyo Coconut Milk Yoghurt Raw Chocolate Flavour - £1.99 - 1st time buy so will do a seperate review

Sorry I can't remember all of the prices and I have already thrown out the receipt!




Related Posts

Taste of London @ Regents Park - I won tickets!

Allergy and Free From Show - Haul

Foodie Festival - Haul

What I Won With Udi's

Gluten Free Goodies



No comments:

Post a Comment