Thursday 13 February 2014

Day 10 - 13 - And then there was PAIN

Over the past few days I have stuck to the same gluten option of a sandwich or a roll, I never really got very adventurous because I was too scared of the consequences especially as I had been having indigestion problems daily.

Then on day 12 in the early hours of the morning I felt that pain that I was dreading, I was in agony and just wanted to cry! The pain was back, it took its time but it definitely had to make an appearance.  I really wanted to quit the gluten on that day but the two shops I went in to to get a gluten free sandwich didn't have any or only had egg as an option! I wanted to cry!

Needless to say I ate gluten again and yet again the pain came back in the early hours of day 13 :( the night before my endoscopy! I was going to continue for another week until I had had my MRI scan but feeling this pain there is no way that I am going to continue eating gluten. Even if the tests come back all clear for coeliac and Crohn's, I am NEVER eating gluten again!

Not in a good place with this pain right now but I will overcome it!

No comments:

Post a Comment