Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday Breakfast with Genius

This morning I decided that I wanted a double egg and bacon sarnie, actually I was salivating about it last night!



Since I have been gluten free I have tried just about every brand of bread that you can think of but they all have a tendency to crumble at the first bite , unless toasted.  I had been putting off trying Genuis because of the price but one day I ordered a loaf with my Tesco shopping and have not looked back since.  It is very much worth the price when compared to other gluten free breads.



The texture is the same, if not better, than a non gf loaf and I eat the crusts!!  It is moist enough that when I have my egg and bacon sarnie I don't even need to butter the bread, it's amazing!

I have tried the white and the brown loaves however I can only seem to get the white loaf online but I can't complain because the brown is just as good.  I'm yet to try the seeded loaf, but if it is anything like the seeded roll I had from Cafe Nero yesterday then it won't be my cup of tea unfortunately.



No comments:

Post a Comment