Tuesday 18 February 2014

Breakfast - lactofree & udi's

I decided on a light breakfast this morning as I want to be able to eat an early dinner and if I have anything to filling now then my stomach will not be able to handle it.

I opted for yoghurt and granola, which is something I use to have on a regular basis before going gf and dairy free, but I have only just found a gf free granola that is also nut free (yes, I am allergic to nuts as well).

I have been using the lactofree range for about a year now and have not had any problems, I am still yet to try their cream and icecream, but their yoghurt and milk have become staples in my diet.


Just the other day I found udi's granola in Asda and was so happy to find, as they call it, a simple granola. No nuts, no fruit, no fuss, although I don't mind granola with raisins!


It tastes great! My only complaint would be that I like my granola when it is clumped up into little ball shaped pieces, which makes it perfect for snacking on. But these are just individual oat grains and it makes it better for a cereal consistency I suppose.


So all I did was just add the granola straight to the yoghurt pot and dug straight in. Quick, simple and easy!




Related Posts

Nestlé Gluten Free Corn Flakes - Honey

Dohertys - Gluten Free Thick Pork Sausages

Breakfast - Eggs, Ham and Spinach

Sunday Breakfast with Genius

Breakfast - BFree Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment