Thursday 6 February 2014

Day 6 & 7 - From bad to worse

Day 6
I was supposed to wake up early today, I had my day planned in my head, but things didn't go to plan and I ended up getting out of bed with only enough time to get ready and get to my hospital appointment at 2:30pm.  So needless to say I had no breakfast (which I don't usually anyway) and no lunch.

I got the bus and half way along my journey the driver decideds that he does not want to go all the way to the final stop and terminates at least 6 bus stops from where I need to be, then when I get on the bus behind I have no cash on my Oyster card  (argh) luckily the driver was nice and let me on as there was quitte a few people that  just got off of the same bus!


With all of that I didn't not have enough time to get anything to eat before my appointment and they had me sitting there so long  I was getting thirsty!  I finally get seen and before I leave the dr says I gotta get a blood test, another long wait!

So when I finally leave I head straight to M&S to get a smoothie and a sandwich, but because I don't like eating outside I still did not eat until like 5:00pm when I got home.

Day 7
Going back to work was weird, I thought it wasn't going to happen because I couldn't get through to my GP and my manager was insisting that I get confirmation that it was ok for me to return to work. But in the end I went in without the confirmation in the hope that my GP.would contact me later that day.

So I get myself ready and leave the house, late, remembering that there is a tube strike but thinking that it would not affect my journey as I was getting the bus anyway. How wrong I was. I get on the bus and about 5 mins up the road I realise I have left my purse at home and have limited funds on my Oyster card, do no detours or picking up some food after work!

Then I end up stuck in traffic, great, I end up being 20 mins late on my first day back. As soon as I get outside the building I just think "why am I back here again?!?"

Anyway food wise, I had to borrow some money and get a chicken wrap, which I didn't realise had cheese in it until I had opened it and was ready to take my first bite, oh well, I ain't anyway as I had no choice.  Now fairy clearly has an instant effect on me as I felt my stomach going wild, this was around 2pm and by the time I got home at approx 4:30pm I was straight in the toilet! I then had some mild cramps throughout the evening but nothing to complain about.

I'm still looking to be a bit more adventurous with the gluten I just need to get to the shop and make a few purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment