Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 4 & 5 -

Day 4
Have not deviated from the pitta bread as my gluten staple, today I had chicken but could not be bothered with the salad, it has almost become like a chore that I don't want to do this any more.  I'm eating gluten because I have to, just like I have to take medication, it's becoming a boring task that I know I have to do but don't want do.

So I decided to stay up and watch the Super Bowl, coz in the UK it aired at 10:30pm right through to like 03:30am. Now I was not prepared and did not have any snacks or anything, but then I remembered the tub of Celebrations that my sister brought for me back in August '13, which for obvious reasons I could not eat. But hey the rules have been thrown out and I can now eat whatever I want, so I opened the tub and just picked out four chocolates, maltesers x2 and twix x2.

I ate them very slowly throughout the night the last one I had around 10am, oh and I slept on the sofa because I could not keep my eyes open through a game that I did not understand and had no interest in, I just watched because I wanted to see what it would be like.  Anyway, so far I have not had any major symptoms although my back is still hurting, not sure if connected.  Also I have been drinking peppermint tea everyday regardless of whether I have indigestion or not so that could be helping too.

Day 5
I really feeling like letting loose and just getting a few different things to eat, I'm planning to head to Asda tomorrow on my way back from the hospital (haematology appointment) so maybe I will pick up something different, definitely no more pitta bread!!

So no change on what I ate today, had to finish off what I had before I buy anything else, I even had more  chocolates as I didn't feel an effect I of what I had previously.  Is that good or bad? I really don't know but I do need to stop stressing and just utilise this time to eat what I want without any issues coming my way.

In general however I do need to eat more as at the moment I'm still only having like one meal a day, at a push I will have two, depending on the timing. I think a lot of it is to do with my current routine of wake up mid afternoon, move from bed to sofa, watch tv then move from sofa to bed! Not much of a routine is it? So hopefully I can get back to work thus week, if the GP agrees, and start to get myself sorted.

Sorry no pics again, I always forget .

No comments:

Post a Comment