Monday 10 February 2014

Day 8 & 9 - Week 2

Day 8

Day off work today as I'm working a phased return, but as I needed to go to the GP to pick up my fit note and a prescription I also decided to go to my mum's to borrow her back massager/heat pad as my back was still giving me trouble.

So for lunch I bought a meal deal from Tesco, Chicken Ceaser Salad Wrap, crisps and a drink! The food hasn't been so bad but I have been having minor bowel issues, not enough to make me complain but enough to notice a difference.

That was my only meal for the day, by the time I got home it was around 5pm, I had bought two ready meals but really didn't feel hungry enough to have one of them.

Day 9

I was very prepared today, I made my lunch (brown bread roll with chicken slices) and I also filled my thermomug with peppermint tea to take to work.  The tea lasted me at least 2 hours at work and by 2pm I ate my lunch or should I say slowly nibbled on my lunch because an hour later when I was ready to leave I still hadn't finished.

When I got home I decided to wait a while for dinner but also ensured that I had another tea with it, however I don't know whether I was too full or something didn't agree with me but I had indigestion pains all night, I nearly slept.

Not too sure at the moment what is going on but I am thankful that I have not yet experienced a severe reaction to re-introducing gluten.  Hopefully I can stop by next week once the endoscopy is done, but I do have the MRI scan the week after so not sure If I will have to continue until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment