Friday 13 June 2014

ManiPedi - Shellac Nails


I was in desperate need of a manicure and pedicure after I came out of hospital and had been wanting to try Shellac Nails for a long time, so I made a visit to the nail shop.

Whenever I get my nails done at the shop  I tend to keep it simple with just white tips, my days of different designs and colours seem to be over.

I only opted to get Shellac on my finger nails, no false nails, with just a standard polish on the toe nails.

The Shellac process is very quick but at £25 I'm not sure if it is worth it even if it is meant to last for 2 weeks!

However after 2 days this happened


Now this was probably my fault as I accidentally got my nail in the way when I was slicing some onions and a piece of the polish came off, so rather than leave it looking chipped knowing that water would get under it and make it lift, I just decided to peel the whole lot off.

It came off pretty easily with no damage to my nail, which is good, but the fact that it did come off easily worries me.

Other than that I have had no problems with it. I am going to try to stretch it past the 2 weeks as I can not justify £100 a month (including £25 for the pedicure) on nails!

My pedicure as always is good and I know I can stretch it out for at least 6 weeks, especially when you only get tips done. I normally only get pedicures in the summer anyway!



Related posts

Rimmel London 60 Seconds - 510 Euphoria

Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M


No comments:

Post a Comment