Monday 2 June 2014

What I Won With Udi's


A while back I entered a competition with Udi's in relation to my favourite Udi's product, which you may know is the Toffee and Chocolate Chip Muffins (YUM!)

To my surprise I get an email saying that I had won!


So I had a lovely treat for when I arrived home after being discharged from hospital.


I received as follows:

Cinnamon and raisin bagels
Strawberry breakfast bars
Apple and cinnamon toaster pastries
Toffee and chocolate chip muffins 

As you can see I already opened the muffins, I couldn't even wait 2 minutes to take the picture first (LOL).

Having tried these already I know I'm definitely in for a treat and at least it saves me stocking up on my favourite udi's products in my next shopping trip!

THANK-YOU UDI'S




Related Posts

Taste of London @ Regents Park - I won tickets!

Allergy and Free From Show - Haul

Foodie Festival - Haul

Gluten Free Goodies

Asda and Wholefoods Haul



No comments:

Post a Comment