Thursday 5 June 2014

Costa - Chicken and Basil Salad Gluten Free Wrap


After seeing that Costa had launched a new wrap to their gluten free range I was very eager to try it out.

Having on the go gluten free options is still fairly limited so I was excited about this new product.


So I finally made a purchase last weekend whilst out shopping with my little brother.

The price is competitive for what you would find in a coffee shop, so no complaints on that front.

I wasn't too sure about the wrap having seeds in it as I am not a huge fan on seeded bread but I will try most things once.


To my surprise the wrap was very soft and did not fall apart. The seeds were minimal and therefore hardly noticeable.

The filling was just enough, maybe there could have been a little bit more, but less is more when it's too bulky and you end up losing half of the filling through the other end of the wrap (which can make things very messy!).

I let my brother have a taste and he liked it considering he is a bit of a fussy eater sometimes.

Overall, I enjoyed Cosra's Chicken and Basil Salad Gluten Free Wrap and would definitely repurchase on a regular basis especially when I don't have time to make lunch myself. I may even have to purchase the Warbutons wraps (which I always left on the shelf because they were seeded!) and create my own wraps!



No comments:

Post a Comment