Tuesday 24 June 2014

Dairy Free Chocolate Coated Banana Chips and Raisins


If you love chocolate and you love banana chips then why not try them together.  I spotted these on the Holland and Barratt website, had no idea that they even did these in chocolate let alone dairy free chocolate.


So the next day I went along to my local H&B store and bought two packets, everything is on offer at the moment at but one get one half price, but they are £2.99 each.


These are absolutely delicious and have fast become my new favourite treat! I subsequently polished of half of the pack (the pack is fairly small) before putting the rest away for later.  Needless to say I couldn't resist any longer.

The soft sweet chocolate over the crunchy sweet banana chip is a match made in heaven, even though I describe them as "sweet" they are not sickly sweet, just moreishly delicious treats.

I will be stocking up with every opportunity I get, I just don't know how long they will sit in the cupboard without me touching them!



Unfortunately I did not find these in my local H&B but luckily found them in another branch when I was out at the weekend.  A slightly smaller packet than the banana chips costing £2.49 each.


They don't compete with the banana chips but are still a good sweet treat, for me the soft sweet raisin just doesn't seem as moreish as the crunchy sweet banana chip.


I will definitely stock up on both and add them to my snack rotation for both home and on the go. Thumbs up to H&B for thinking of their lactose intolerant customers.





Related Posts

Prewett's - Jammy Wheels

Genius - Chocolate Cupcakes

Free From Cheese Crackers

Newburn Bakehouse - Blueberry and Cranberry Muffins

Waitrose Free From - Fruit Scones

Nairns Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks

Genius Croissants and Pains au Chocolat

Udi's Muffins


Snack - M&S Mini Coconut Macaroons




No comments:

Post a Comment