Tuesday 3 June 2014

Genius - Chocolate Cupcakes

I have been wanting to try out the new Genius  cupcakes since I first heard about them so was very excited to find them available in Sainsburys on offer at £2.00.



Each pack consists of 2 cupcakes


They look very tempting and delicious


Getting them out if the plastic container was a very delicate operation as I didn't want to get icing all over my hand before my first bite.


The cake looks soft and moist 


That first bite was HEAVEN! The icing is just the right sweetness in combination with the cake that is not overpoweringly chocolatey.

There were no crumbs, it was the perfect texture for a cupcake!

Thumbs up to Genius!

Now how long can I resist the temptation to not only eat the second chocolate cupcake but to open the lemon cupcakes?





Related Posts

Dairy Free Chocolate Coated Banana Chips and Raisins

Prewett's - Jammy Wheels

Free From Cheese Crackers

Newburn Bakehouse - Blueberry and Cranberry Muffins

Waitrose Free From - Fruit Scones

Nairns Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks

Genius Croissants and Pains au Chocolat

Udi's Muffins


Snack - M&S Mini Coconut Macaroons


No comments:

Post a Comment