Tuesday 10 June 2014

Takeaway Food - Nando's and Tortilla

My go to takeaway options right now are Nandos (http://www.nandos.co.uk) and Tortilla (http://tortilla.co.uk).

There menus are straight forward enough that I do not have to worry about gluten or dairy, I can just order my food and enjoy!

Nandos

My usual order is 1/2 Chicken - Hot, Corn on the Cob and Chips. Sometimes I may switch it up with the Spicy Rice or Coleslaw.  (£9.95)

If I'm feeling super hungry, which is hardly ever as I normally end up saving 1/4 chicken for the next day, then I may add Chicken Wings as well.

They now have Chicken Thighs, which are boneless, on the menu (4 chicken thighs and 2 sides - £10.25), so if you don't want to get your fingers dirty this would be a safer option!

Anyone that loves chicken, loves Nandos!

Tortilla

Tortilla opened a few months ago in Clapham Junction and at first I thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy anything on the menu as the main item on the menu has gluten in it!

However, to my surprise, they do what is known as a 'Naked Burrito', which is basically a Burrito without the wrap! I really shouldn't have been surprised after watching all these youtubers when they go out to eat in America and they get burrito bowls.

Perfect!

I normally get, Tomato Rice, Onions & Peppers, Black Beans, Chicken, Salsa and Lettuce. A medium is £5 and a large is £6. The same price as the Burritos.

It's great for lunch or dinner and very filling!


No comments:

Post a Comment